Gouldylox Top 11 List: Best of Beauty 2012
11. The Wet Brush. This isn't a sexy item, but it's the only brush I'll ever use on wet hair. It's not just for the beach, it's for anywhere with wet hair.
10. Beachwaver by Sarah Potempa. This iron works well, is long enough to handle really long hair and gives your whole head stay-for-the-day waves in less than fifteen minutes.
9. Holodiam Eye Shadow. Pigment from Make Up For Ever in 302: It looks wet. It looks dry. It's red, it's pink, it's glossy. It's Holodiam from MUFE.
8. It Factor Shampoo and Conditioner. Wash and dry your hair in less time, thanks to special evaporators. And there are no sulfates. This is a huge win for everyone who has hair.
7. ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain by YSL. This is new to ME this year, so it counts. If I had to live with one lip product for the rest of my life, it would be this. I adore it. My favorite is #15, in Rose Vinyl.
6. Le Metier de Beaute CHEM60 Pro Peel and GLOW10ai Mask Set gave me really radiant skin that is worth the price. I've yet to meet anyone disappointed by this.
5. Gingerella Brow Pencil by Vanity Mark. It's a must for redheads.
4. Jan Marini Regneration Boost Serum. I haven't even finished my trial yet, but I know it makes the list. The lines under my eyes are almost totally gone in about two weeks.
3. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. These are amazing, look like polish and wear longer than you are likely to be able to resist picking them off (or is that just me?). These are amazing on your toes. Want them to wear extra long? Pick up the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips and get a gel-like manicure with serious design.
2. Laura Mercier Art Deco Muse shadow collection. The texture of these shadows is amazing. Sheer, shiny and pigmented just right. If you can still find them, pick them up. I am really hoping they release more in the same formula.
1. Verge By One Bubble Iron is my favorite product this year. I don't know why it holds the curls so well for me. Maybe it's the nano-gold coating, or magic. I don't care. It holds my curls in for three or more days. It's amazing.
Some items sent for review. May contain affiliate links.
Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Subscribe and never miss a thing!